Personal data protection
Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p. respects the privacy of the users of the online store ernestinne.com and undertakes to protect personal data obtained through the website and not to disclose it to third parties or use the data for other purposes without the user’s consent, except in the event of a competent public authority requesting such data on the legal basis of suspicion of abuse by the website user. Data is collected on the basis of the individual’s personal consent and retained for five (5) years or, if the Personal Data Protection Act stipulates otherwise, for the period foreseen by this act.
The company may disclose the data only to an authorised personal data processor. The company shall thus disclose the user’s name, surname, delivery address, phone number, and e-mail address to the delivery service.
High security standards
To protect the transmission of data, this website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security system. Users are also responsible for the protection of their personal data by securing their usernames and passwords and using an adequate (antivirus) software to protect their computer.
The collected personal data is hosted on the website of the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (www.ip-rs.si).
You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data free of charge. You may also contact email@example.com and submit a request for this via email or post. Upon receipt of this information, all corrections, blocks, or deletions, will be performed to the extent that they are compatible with the law.
The company strongly recommends all parents and guardians to teach their children and minors in their care about the safe and responsible handling of personal data on the internet. Minors should not transfer any personal data to websites without the permission of their parents or guardians. The provider shall never consciously collect personal data from persons whom they were aware of being underage.
This privacy statement defines how Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p. uses and protects the information collected during the use of this website. The company undertakes to protect your privacy. If we ask you for any information that may identify you during the use of this site, we guarantee that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The company may occasionally change the content upgrade of this site.
Management and processing of personal information
What is your personal information used for?
Personal information is collected for the purpose of seamless execution of orders or offers, communication with the customer, statistical analysis with the aim of improving the performance of websites and services as well as, based on your consent, information about our promotions for new products and special offers, which will be sent to you by email and phone until an unsubscription request is submitted.
Within this framework, the following information is collected:
- IP address,
- name and surname,
- permanent or temporary residence and delivery address,
- phone number,
- e-mail address,
- time and date of registration,
- archive of communication with the online store,
- cookies (listed below),
- we also conduct data analysis on our website visits on a legal basis to help us identify shopping trends, customer preferences, site traffic etc. This information also helps us increase the security of the website and the security of your personal information.
Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p. respects the privacy of the users of the online store ernestinne.com and undertakes to protect personal data obtained through the website with the utmost care and not to disclose it to third parties or use the data for other purposes without the user’s consent, except in the event of a competent public authority requesting such data on the legal basis of suspicion of abuse by the website user.
Purpose of data processing
The company shall use the collected data on visitors (users) solely for the following purposes:
- sending pro forma invoices and invoices upon receiving orders for products or services marketed on the website,
- keeping customer records,
- delivery of ordered products or services,
- informing customers on new products offered by the company and the ernestinne.com website,
- sending updates (to the extent that a person has subscribed to them) – more information below in Using your email address,
- statistical and marketing analysis or research regarding website users to improve the range of products and services offered on the website (using analytical tools),
- occasionally sending short text messages with the aim of informing customers on activities on ernestinne.com, to the extent that the customer has subscribed to them.
Using your e-mail address:
- The above information will be processed by the administrator for marketing purposes to send updates to the consenting person. This consent is given for a period of 5 years. The consenting person confirms that the administrator will process the above personal data for the duration of the consent.
- Personal data will only be processed by the administratoror the person with whom the administrator has entered into a data processing contract.
- Consent may be revoked at any time by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p., Volčja Draga 65a, 5293 Volčja Draga, Slovenija.
- As an individual, you are subject to the following rights on a regulatory basis:
Exclusion of liability
The provider is not liable for any damage that would result to the user by providing incorrect, incomplete, or out-of-date information relating to the consumer at registration.
The rights of users and customers around the SPL axis order GDPR
To ensure fair and transparent processing, you as a user, are subject to the following rights, on a regulatory basis:
Right to withdraw consent: If you, as a user, have consented to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specified purposes), you have the right to revoke this consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the data carried out on the basis of its consent until its cancellation.
Right of access to personal information: As a user, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the provider (personal data controller) that your personal data is being processed and, if so, to gain access to this data and certain information.
Right to correct personal data: As a user, you have the right to have the provider correct your personal information concerning you without undue delay. As a user, you have the right to complete incomplete information, taking into account the purposes of processing, including by submitting a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure of personal data (“right to forget”): As a user, you have the right to have your personal data erased when there is no longer a legitimate reason for further processing.
Prevention of processing is still possible in special circumstances:
- when processing is no longer required for the purpose of collection and processing,
- when the user revokes their consent to data processing,
- when the user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing,
- if the processing was unlawful,
- when deletion is necessary to fulfil legal obligations (EU or member state law),
- when processing is linked to the provision of information services to a child.
Right to limit processing: As a user, you have the right to have the provider restrict processing in any of the following circumstances:
- if you, as a user, dispute the accuracy of your personal information,
- when processing is performed unlawfully and as a user you object to the deletion of the data and request a restriction on use,
- when the data is no longer required for the purpose of processing, but the user requires it to enforce legal claims.
Right to data portability: As a user, you have the right to receive personal information regarding yourself that you have provided to the provider in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form.
Right to object to processing: As a user, you may object to processing in the event of processing for the purposes of performing tasks in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority and direct marketing (including profiling).
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: As a user, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, especially in the country of your permanent residence, of your place of work or of the alleged breach (in Slovenia, this is the Information Commissioner), if you suspect that the processing of your personal data violates the rules on personal data protection.
As a user, you may submit all requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data and addresses in writing to Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p., which you may also do by contacting us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to your individual requirements. The application can tailor its operations to your needs, preferences by collecting and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for analytical purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to the other sites
As we refer to websites of our trusted business partners, we are confident that their protection of personal information is sufficient. If you have any questions, you should follow the information on their website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to your personal information being used for direct marketing purposes, you may change this at any time in writing or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, if you consent to this.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at: Oblikovanje in spletna prodaja Ingrid Breščak s.p., Volčja Draga 65a, 5293 Volčja Draga, Slovenija.
- If you believe that any information that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies on our website
The following list contains the cookies that we collect and the information stored in them:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
These cookies are used to collect information about the various ways the site is used by users, which we use to improve the user experience. Cookies store information about the number of visitors who visit each page, where these users came from, and the websites they visited.
Please find the Google Privacy Statement here.
Publication of changes
The legal relationship between users and the provider is governed by the law of the Republic of Slovenia and the European Community law. Jurisdiction for any disputes is vested in the court in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Valid from 24 August 2022